Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 27

Today began with the usual morning meeting where we did a final recap of the plan for tomorrow's field trip. We also got our flash drive wristbands after a few weeks of waiting. It has only 4 Gb of storage, less than my 16 Gb one, but who doesn't want another flash drive.

This morning I had some catching up to do. I had to finish yesterday's blog and do some coding that I wanted to to last night. Unfortunately, the third season of Agents of Shield is now on Netflix so I found myself immersed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe instead of Xcode. I continued to work on the interactWithGalaxy function in the model. Once I find out what all the categories of galaxies are and what the property ranges are for each category, I will be nearly finished with the model. I think the next steps should be to finish up the gallery and learn more pages of the app.

The pizza at lunch talk was good as usual, and so was the talk. The talk was about how humans look at points of interests when observing things, and the professors work was to try and understand why and how people do so. There are clearly many applications of this work, and I think the work is similar to what Nate, Maria, and Alice are studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment